What on earth is the Out-Cast?
Well, this was a series of podcasts I did back in 2010~2012 on videogames and videogame culture in Japan for an old website with a completely different crew.
I’m republishing them here on DecultureShock, but for anyone who is interested, the original website can be found here.
Welcome to the Out-Cast Episode 14! This time, the podcast is split cleanly into two parts. The first is our discussion on the Square-Enix First Production Department Premiere and what it means for Square-Enix in the coming year. For the second half of the podcast, we are once again joined by 1UP and Wired’s Dan Feit where we talk all about the best and worst games of 2010. Feel free to post your own bests and worsts in the comments bellow. Enjoy!
- Final Fantasy Versus XIII
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Final Fantasy Type 0 (Agito XIII)
- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- Dissidia 012: Prologus
- Late to the Party Award (Best Non-2010 Game)
- Guilty Pleasure Award
- Biggest Surprise Award
- Worst Game of 2010
- Top 3 Games of 2010
- Most Anticipated of 2011
Latest posts by Gwyn Campbell (see all)
- SpeakerPODcast EP.131 – Keep calm and watch Macross! - September 14, 2019
- Carole & Tuesday Exhibition Cafe - September 1, 2019
- SpeakerPODcast EP.130 – Promare - August 21, 2019