What on earth is the Out-Cast?
Well, this was a series of podcasts I did back in 2010~2012 on videogames and videogame culture in Japan for an old website with a completely different crew.
I’m republishing them here on DecultureShock, but for anyone who is interested, the original website can be found here.
01:36: Context within the Japanese Gaming Industry
08:23: What’s new in Japan
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
- Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva
- Final Fantasy; 4 Warriors of Light
- Recent Concerts
- Battlefield Bad Company 2
34:06: Gaming News in Japan
- Borderlands censorship
- Monster Hunter Frontier on the 360
- Gears of War in my Lost Planet 2
42:15: Final Fantasy XIII Revisited
- Open World
- Responce to comments
- Voice acting and localization
53:17 End of Eternity
- Resonance of Fate
- vs Dragon Quest VI
- Will it sell?
01:04:20: Looking Back on 2009
- Best of the Year
- Favorite Game of the Year
- Guilty Pleasure of the Year
01:28:57: Biggest Effect on the Industry Japan
01:45:25: Looking forward to 2010
Latest posts by Gwyn Campbell (see all)
- SPEAKERPODCAST EP.136 – Tomonori Kogawa @ Anime Los Angeles - May 10, 2020
- SPEAKERPODCAST EP.135 – Superdimensional Meets - March 22, 2020
- Piece of Peace Exhibit - March 8, 2020