What on earth is the Out-Cast?
Well, this was a series of podcasts I did back in 2010~2012 on videogames and videogame culture in Japan for an old website with a completely different crew.
I’m republishing them here on DecultureShock, but for anyone who is interested, the original website can be found here.
01:36: Context within the Japanese Gaming Industry
08:23: What’s new in Japan
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
- Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva
- Final Fantasy; 4 Warriors of Light
- Recent Concerts
- Battlefield Bad Company 2
34:06: Gaming News in Japan
- Borderlands censorship
- Monster Hunter Frontier on the 360
- Gears of War in my Lost Planet 2
42:15: Final Fantasy XIII Revisited
- Open World
- Responce to comments
- Voice acting and localization
53:17 End of Eternity
- Resonance of Fate
- vs Dragon Quest VI
- Will it sell?
01:04:20: Looking Back on 2009
- Best of the Year
- Favorite Game of the Year
- Guilty Pleasure of the Year
01:28:57: Biggest Effect on the Industry Japan
01:45:25: Looking forward to 2010
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The following two tabs change content below.
Project Manager, Macross fan, Podcast host, Anime nerd & sometime-gamer. Here in Akihabara we don't just 'like' Macross, we LIVE IT! 龍が我が敵を食らう！
Latest posts by Gwyn Campbell (see all)
- SPEAKERPODCAST EP.146 – W.W.M! - December 15, 2021
- SPEAKERPODCAST EP.145 – H.E.A.V-ho! - September 20, 2021
- SPEAKERPODCAST EP.144 – The New(s) 75! - September 12, 2021