What on earth is the Out-Cast?
Well, this was a series of podcasts I did back in 2010~2012 on videogames and videogame culture in Japan for an old website with a completely different crew.
I’m republishing them here on DecultureShock, but for anyone who is interested, the original website can be found here.
Well, this is our first try splitting up the podcast. In this way, we are giving you a podcast of a more manageable length and at the same time giving you content more frequently. If you like the idea and think it works or think its a bad idea, please tell us so in the comments section.
- What are the taboo topics in games in Japan?
- What are your thoughts on Infamous 2?
- What do you think of the 2010 summer anime season?
- How should I go about learning Japanese?
- Don’t you think you’re being a bit to hard on the Japanese?
- Why is High School life so romanticized?
- What should I buy to support the anime industry?
- Why is Dragon Quest more popular than Final Fantasy in Japan?
- What do you think of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII pictures?
- What Japanese music do you recommend?
- Will the Out-Cast Team be at TGS?
- Is there anyway to watch TGS?
- What is Akihabara like?
- What are Hikikomori and Neets?
- How was Peace Walker for Kyle?
- Will we do dedicated special podcasts on big name titles?
- Do we get paid for making the Out-Cast?
- What kind of mic are you using?
- Can the Out-Cast become bi-weekly?
- What’s with the secrecy on our jobs?
- What is the deal with working in Japan?
- How can I get a job in the games industry in Japan?
Latest posts by Gwyn Campbell (see all)
- SPEAKERPODCAST EP.145 – H.E.A.V-ho! - September 20, 2021
- SPEAKERPODCAST EP.144 – The New(s) 75! - September 12, 2021
- SPEAKERPODCAST EP.143 – Evangelion: 3.0+1.0 Thrice Upon a Time - August 12, 2021